About Me

My photo
I'm simply a design of God. I create what he tells me to create. Some call me a hairstylist, makeup artist, stylist, poet, designer, writer, painter... I call me B.Ross the great "I AM".

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sonnie Daze...

Ok so all of my long time brothers & sisters know that in the spring/summer of 2009 when Blushed By B.Ross was a baby I wanted to find a way to connect with women who are just as business savvy & inspiring as myself (PAUSE) that sounded cocky, but aye I work HARD. I knew that at the moment it would be impossible to travel all over so I used FACEBOOK as a way to reach out to young ladies who were making major moves! I developed the FBI (Facebook Interviews). I am happy to say that so many of the women I have interviewed have become great friends & networking partners! Well to kick off 2010 WE ARE BACK! Please check out todays interview with Sonnie Daze, poet, model, singer, writer...ect!!!! This chick is ...well simply put, BLUSHING.

1 comment:

  1. Ross u r the ish! Love what u do and i'm def a fan and supporter!

    ReplyDelete