About Me

My photo
I'm simply a design of God. I create what he tells me to create. Some call me a hairstylist, makeup artist, stylist, poet, designer, writer, painter... I call me B.Ross the great "I AM".

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

"Bring me water for my mind...

"Feed Me .... every day I need my hunger to be fulfilled. A quick thinker would assume it's my stomach that is hungry but it's my spirit & mind that needs to be fed. My longest nights are the results of malnutrition. Lately I've caught myself mixing my relationships with friendships. It WOULD be pleasing if out of the many relationships I have came a genuine friendship but that isn't always the case. The more I become an expert in LIVING I see that the people I need close to me are those who can FEED ME spiritually & mentally because without them as my inspiration negativity finds it's way in my life and the vision of peace, prosperity, & abundance become faded by meaningless conversation & non-productivity. I want to apologize for the distance some of my "friends" are experiencing with me lately ...all I can say is you weren't bringing enough food for thought & I had to get away or else I might just die of starvation." - The thoughts of B.Ross 10:15PM

No comments:

Post a Comment