About Me

My photo
I'm simply a design of God. I create what he tells me to create. Some call me a hairstylist, makeup artist, stylist, poet, designer, writer, painter... I call me B.Ross the great "I AM".

Sunday, June 15, 2014

I prayed FOR you, I prayed for YOU.

I prayed FOR you long before we met & you were chasing women following behind their behinds, when I dwelled in the smallest corner in the back of your mind, I prayed for YOU I prayed for patience when you were too young to receive me that in due time we'd align prayed infidelity would escape us & I'd never leave you to grieve me & we'd never fight over money 'cause neither one of us is greedy that was me, praying for you when I was just an idea attached to your prayers with no face, the spirit to comfort you after Jesus when you were in that lonely place it was my prayer that you would stay and I'd be blessed by your grace I prayed that you'd see me manifest beyond the spiritual existence that you boxed me into When You could only see me in your dreams I prayed for YOUR dreams to come true I prayed over your eyes so that you could see beyond myself in addition to love, patience, wisdom, health, and wealth I prayed for beauty and power so the universe would connect me and you I prayed for YOU I prayed for patience for the moments I can't get you out of a rut and in times of hardship I prayed for a satisfying makeup 'cause we make up what love is and I only want to see Love in you "my God" (I'm in awe) I prayed FOR you and MY prayers came true.

No comments:

Post a Comment