About Me

My photo
I'm simply a design of God. I create what he tells me to create. Some call me a hairstylist, makeup artist, stylist, poet, designer, writer, painter... I call me B.Ross the great "I AM".

Monday, November 10, 2014

Embracing Change.

Right around November every year things seem to move rather quickly. It feels like a transitional time frame where you begin to consider the things you wish to take into the year approaching and all that you want to leave behind. Like many people we can tend to go into control mode when we feel unsure of the changes that are happening so rapidly; consider if instead of fighting against change you embraced it and challenged the change to make you better, point you abrubtly to the direction you should be heading into and give you tools that will help you physically, mentally, spiritually, & finacially. Change happens to us multiple times a day but we don't pay it any mind because we have a comfort zone with change but when something appears as if it could threaten where we are now in life and spiritually we scatter and run & because of that we have just revealed ourselves complacent. I use the term complacent because that is how I felt spiritually during one Novemeber. I was comfortable keeping a certain distance from any and everything because I had years to retreat and just work on myself & business. But there is a certain level of business responsibility that now puts you on the level of doing Gods work.When you are in position to influence people you have the power to do anything with that influence including making it positive.  Trust that whatever changed you are experiencing at this time is a part of the BIG picture & allow yourself to work through the shift & positively apply the lessons & blessings that change brings. Peace & Love. - B.Ross

 

No comments:

Post a Comment