About Me

My photo
I'm simply a design of God. I create what he tells me to create. Some call me a hairstylist, makeup artist, stylist, poet, designer, writer, painter... I call me B.Ross the great "I AM".

Monday, June 21, 2010

It's only an ACT...

Throughout my entire life even through childhood I've had these stages where nothing seems quite right but in the midst of it evolves my best artistic work. It's a rage I go through where I don't want to talk to people, go anywhere, do anything but sit in my room & write for hours, paint, sing, dance, dress up. Even as an adult I do this. I think if I exposed this side of me people would literally think I'M CRAZY, BECAUSE i WOULD TRY TO EXPLAIN TO THEM SOMETHING i DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND. I truly think it's the lost actress in me wanting & longing to perform. If you don't know I've been acting & in theater since I was young. It's the only place I completely fit in & CRAZY is the normal! While studying theater in New York my teacher handed me a script of a girl who was an artist & I had to perform "naked" & bend down in front of my class while reading this poem that my character wrote, I (SHE) grabbed her boobs, swung her hips, & spread her womanhood while screaming a poem to the top of her lungs... I felt so free when I did it. I became her & my teacher thought it was amazing how I was able to connect with such a strange script. I want to live in character everyday....

No comments:

Post a Comment