About Me

My photo
I'm simply a design of God. I create what he tells me to create. Some call me a hairstylist, makeup artist, stylist, poet, designer, writer, painter... I call me B.Ross the great "I AM".

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Random Moments...

(Thank God I typed this; had it been on paper it might be crumbled up & thrown in the trash but at least it would have escaped my mind)

Who Is Your Sender?

who is your sender
where do you come from
who sent you to invade my life speak your words in my ear make my heart believe the sincerity in your eyes
who sent you?
Why would your sender choose the time in which I finally have clarity
to stir up confusion I am not familiar with my feelings
I get angry when I can't find words to speak
frustrated when my knees become weak
I despise the feeling of a million butterflies rumbling in my gut
I do not understand that which I can not control
who sent you?
who ordered you to command me to jump
and why did I non hesitantly follow through
I don't even know you but I feel like I do
this is no normal to me
this that I feel has no explanation
I didn't do anything to attract you in my life
So I repeat who is your sender....


God?

No comments:

Post a Comment