About Me

My photo
I'm simply a design of God. I create what he tells me to create. Some call me a hairstylist, makeup artist, stylist, poet, designer, writer, painter... I call me B.Ross the great "I AM".

Sunday, December 26, 2010

So there's this guy...

I have come to the place in my life where I am content but never complacent, I have learned that life is unpredictable and exciting, & that our human intuition is most likely connected to God and never wrong. Recently I addressed one of my friends with a quote that I found to be true about myself... I told him that he'd never been IN LOVE with any of these girls he's dated... and honestly neither have I. I've had boyfriends that I've loved but I doubt that I 've been IN LOVE... in fact the very friend I told this to is who I've loved for the longest time, 7 years to be exact but I knew he needed to grown & so did I... although I feel like I KNOW what I want in life I feel it's always smart to let other experience different things before you express it all to them. Sometimes REAL talk can't be done until both parties have been able to reach a certain level with themselves first. I guess what I'm trying to say is if you KNOW in your heart that someone close to you belongs to you be patient and pray on how God will make things work out. Don't push maturity on a man/woman. All I can say is I guess I'll keep living my life and flowing... if HE came to me today and said he was ready I'd feel like this song...

No comments:

Post a Comment