About Me

My photo
I'm simply a design of God. I create what he tells me to create. Some call me a hairstylist, makeup artist, stylist, poet, designer, writer, painter... I call me B.Ross the great "I AM".

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My Style feels like...







So recently I've been going through this strange fashion freak out... nothing in store really gives me 100% of the LOOK I want to obtain, now for me there is no such thing as going to one store and leaving out with an outfit it's all about mixing the old with the new or the main brand with the thrift. My style more so is for feelings not for "fashion" so to better explain here are 10 things that inspire my recent style...

1)Piercings
2)Colored lipsticks
3)Crayons & Paint
4)Different textures mixed & matched
5)Double patterns
6)architecture
7)BLACK
8)Matte colors
9)Eyeliner
10)NATURAL hair


I KNOW IT SEEMS CRAZY BUT DRESSING HAS NEVER BEEN SO FUN AND I LOVE HOW I LOOK!

No comments:

Post a Comment