About Me

My photo
I'm simply a design of God. I create what he tells me to create. Some call me a hairstylist, makeup artist, stylist, poet, designer, writer, painter... I call me B.Ross the great "I AM".

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

When I wake.... (without being woken)

Today I found this quote that warmed my heart & I needed to share it! “Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile.” - Mother Teresa

This quote made me think, that's how I feel on a day when I'm awakened by the sun, when kind words are the first words I hear, when orange juice fills my tummy before work, & my dog licks my cheek goodbye. Those days I leave the house smiling & spreading that energy to everyone... THEN there are people who come around you determined to not receive kindness or want to break you down. I don't understand the people who want to complain, want to look angry, & everything you prepared your mind to be happy about gets drowned by their unhappiness. Well I have two words for those people.
(Insert word here) OFF! The word I'd insert is BUZZ off but feel free to use any word you'd like lol

No comments:

Post a Comment