About Me

My photo
I'm simply a design of God. I create what he tells me to create. Some call me a hairstylist, makeup artist, stylist, poet, designer, writer, painter... I call me B.Ross the great "I AM".

Monday, May 16, 2011

10:46 PM, after months of silence my thoughts pour...

If I had enough energy I'd love you again, fold my legs and arms in fetal position and lay curled against the curve of your stomach and chest, I'd let your finger tips gently sweep the flesh of my spine, cold my back bear I'd shiver but your arms would quickly catch every beat of my body and warm me ... I would dream, fall fast asleep with me in your arms being my last memory if I had the energy I'd call you, tell you every argument we ever had could have been avoided, I'd let you win in every battle from this day on because I only have the strength to be silent, nothing is serious enough to be alone and if I could work myself up to it I'd take you back baggy jeans and all I'd accept all your flaws because you had everything I needed you just came with a little more... things I couldn't tolerate before, but if I had enough energy I'd love you once more.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment