About Me

My photo
I'm simply a design of God. I create what he tells me to create. Some call me a hairstylist, makeup artist, stylist, poet, designer, writer, painter... I call me B.Ross the great "I AM".

Thursday, May 26, 2011

I speak for HER. (pt. 1)

The truth behind it all is more complicated than a lie,


nobody wants to hear the reason of madness they assume they know the answers


like Black Panthers stood strong unbreakable walls, defensive they used weapons and mind


I one of a kind praise them all, wishing I would've be apart of the movement but the only thing moving for me is time, wasting on simple things shopping and dinner dates no need for date rape drugs we give in so easy now


sleazy? how? we were born this way, but I think not most habits of men have been taught in one way or another we blame our brothers but whose really in control


like rock N roll we move to the beat of our own drums get strung like guitars in the bathroom of bars.... easy , everything that could be taken we give


we are poor now... self employed prostitutes and whores naked on floors of men who adore sin and we say we enjoy it, go home shower to destroy it the very scent of lust makes our stomachs turn .....

No comments:

Post a Comment