About Me

My photo
I'm simply a design of God. I create what he tells me to create. Some call me a hairstylist, makeup artist, stylist, poet, designer, writer, painter... I call me B.Ross the great "I AM".

Sunday, October 2, 2011

"My conversation with (G)od" ... this is a poem by Me.

They say a drunk man says what a sober man thinks... Well I'm somewhere in-between, stomach aching from last nights tequila & lime looking through my drunk text messages, 1am, where u at ? ... 3:15, come get me! ... 5am pleading with him to F me one last time, last time was my last time I tell myself but I'm lying again, pissed off because I'm tired of being only a friend, I let this start but don't know how to make it end coz everytime he text back I'm smiling again... the devil isn't right but he makes a good friend--- see that's where my thoughts are at right now, hungover, barely sober but I can't tell if what I'm thinking is real just like when someone kisses me I can't tell how they feel...and I'm not even loving myself anymore, convinced I don't need love coz every man is a whore, I'm mad as hell that my mind could think such thoughts so I work hard as hell so my liquor can be brought and chase my pain with champagne, then get f'd up and scream "I'll never do this shit again!!!!" ... til I sober up enough to forget how sick I was and next week I'm celebrating at the bar just because... This cycle is becoming bigger than ME... I'm f'd up and I know it G
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome!! Im pretty sure many folks can relate to this.

    ReplyDelete