About Me

My photo
I'm simply a design of God. I create what he tells me to create. Some call me a hairstylist, makeup artist, stylist, poet, designer, writer, painter... I call me B.Ross the great "I AM".

Friday, October 14, 2011

Pray for THEM.

As we lay in bed praying for peace of mind some lay across dead bodies simply praying for peace pleading with enemies to spare the life of their children they point the gun to themselves, " Neem my!!" they scream 'take me!' and as they cry in agony they feel the bodies of their children collapse in their arms, heads blown off, eyes fallen to their cheeks and bones disfigured and barely assembled to their body -- They live in hell on earth, no starvation or unemployment amounts to this hell, this darkness is far to black to ever see light, gorilla warfare assassins hidden behind homes at night and every sound wakes them, every footstep is a gut wrenching noise they are restless while we toss and turn because we are thinking of how we will pay our bills tomorrow they wish tomorrow never comes ... Tonight pray for them. Pray for them tonight.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment