About Me

My photo
I'm simply a design of God. I create what he tells me to create. Some call me a hairstylist, makeup artist, stylist, poet, designer, writer, painter... I call me B.Ross the great "I AM".

Thursday, February 6, 2014

((NEW POEM))

Sleepless nights Scattered thoughts Broken images "truths" untaught 
Angry voices inside my head the man that haunts me beneath my bed Darkness surrounds me blinds my view morning light the sky is blue 
Slaves of day the field is green No such thing as the American dream 
False idols new religions history aligning them all  
Jesus mocked guns cocked the kings crown falls off 
Black power black hate black cards black clothes the new black hoarse men riding by on dirt roads 
Silent cries Long goodbyes Or no good bye at all 
Pretty girl Little girl Whose dream to be queen still lives on 
Barely living Getting by 
Fairytales were all lie 
Now she wishes she could live beyond what's up in the sky ... she desires to fly She reads books & gets high 
Then delivers a message to the world "Wake up it's time to rise"


No comments:

Post a Comment