About Me

My photo
I'm simply a design of God. I create what he tells me to create. Some call me a hairstylist, makeup artist, stylist, poet, designer, writer, painter... I call me B.Ross the great "I AM".

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Thankfulness.

Every single day I am amazed by how God truly loves me. The faithfulness of The Lord despite the many complexities of my being gives me a peace that allows me to be WELL with things. I still experience every human emotion, I still have bad things happen to me, I still make mistakes BUT I'm in a constant state of growing and my life is fruitful (& I'm not talking about materialistic things) Pam made a great statement tonight that she tells her children so nobody feels jealous, she said "Every child gets what they NEED" & the same applies to us as adults. We don't always get what we WANT but look at how God has always provided you with the tools to have what you NEED. Don't tally up the THINGS people have (the car, the clothes, the friends, the house, the relationship), you don't know what that person has been through to have those things social media is an illusion, nobody truly post EVERY detail of their life. I PRAY seriously that everyone can just mute their own thoughts, assumptions, opinions & be still enough to let God comfort you & continue to provide you with what you NEED. ❤️ Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment