About Me

My photo
I'm simply a design of God. I create what he tells me to create. Some call me a hairstylist, makeup artist, stylist, poet, designer, writer, painter... I call me B.Ross the great "I AM".

Sunday, May 30, 2010

"Me & You, Just us two ...

So today I enjoyed a wonderful Girls Night Out "Sex & The City II" shopping & a movie date with a few of my girlfriends. The Movie was long but I enjoyed the imperfect happily ever after ending that I knew it would have. I fell in love with the main theme of the movie which was LOVE is never perfect, always unique, sacred, & no matter what, we can all make up the rules for our own relationships. I've dated a lot of guys in my life thus far and most of them were bad guys... a few were good that I let get away but I realized that where I constantly made the mistake was letting other people determine what a relationship should be. The truth is nobody is as close to your relationship as you and your partner & as long as both of you know what works for you nothing else should ever matter. I LOVE "love" and although I personally am not the typical "by the books" type of girl when it comes to dating I know that there is a perfect match just for me who is willing to make OUR own rules as we go along... so with that said I want to give a shout out to my "Mr. Big" whoever you might be, I can't wait until WE take our own journey together and create our happily ever after fairy tale!

"Ever thine, ever mine, ever OURS..."

- B.Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment