About Me

My photo
I'm simply a design of God. I create what he tells me to create. Some call me a hairstylist, makeup artist, stylist, poet, designer, writer, painter... I call me B.Ross the great "I AM".

Monday, May 17, 2010

"Why Am I single?" PT.1

Why am I single?

It's funny you ask as if my outer appearance indicates that some man should be calling me his your next question is, 'Do I have kids ?'& I tell you no which is another plus for you but then you follow though with "what's wrong with you?"... Now for a second I feel my blood pressure rise & and curse words with venom finna roll of my tongue but I think first...
I repeat the question in my head as if I believe there could really be something wrong with me -- Men will have you believe their lies, have you believe that you are the cause of them cheating, them beating and them using your love as a shield to protect them but as that shield we become tarnished, bruised with hard times, dented by the blows of more bad news men will use, use & use you until there is nothing more, until tears and lust juice spill out your pores soak your bed with his sweat leave you there emotionless and open
Open to do whatever he commands of you & that is why I am single, I have been a shield too long, now I protect my own I bear enough love for myself that a man could only be an accessory to me the equivalent of my favorite pair of shoes, yes I'd be hurt if they broke but I'd get another pair , I sleep in my bed alone & the only juices that flow on these sheets is those created by me and my "BOB" no job I own a business and go to school I read empowering books so I can be no mans fool. This is why I am single I am too damn smart for boyfriend I need more than that. are you intimidated yet? & now let me guess your final words will be "it was just a question!" and I, I'll smile placing my hand on your shoulder leaning in and reply " & this was just PART 1 of my answer"

No comments:

Post a Comment