About Me

My photo
I'm simply a design of God. I create what he tells me to create. Some call me a hairstylist, makeup artist, stylist, poet, designer, writer, painter... I call me B.Ross the great "I AM".

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Don't Cry.







Ever heard the phrase "Don't cry over spilled milk?" then actually spilled a glass of milk before? If you're guilty of a shakey hand, someone bumping into you, or just plain clumsiness I'm sure your initial reaction went a little something like "(fill in appropriate curse word)"; but once you got a paper towel to clean it up you probably discovered a few things...
MILK does more good than harm. I've spilled milk and realized it cleaned the floor better! In actuality milk repairs cracked china, cleans patent leather, softens dry skin and hands, helps sooth bug bites, removes ink stains from clothes, polishes silverware; must I go on? This isn't a post on the wonders of milk but it's one to remind you that in life there are some "spills" that don't require a tear to clean up. Some people may come into your life and it seems like they are there to pour into you until it "runneth over", like a glass that's too full. When what seems like a mess occurs, you still have the upper hand to react however you CHOOSE (Catch this: I didn't say you have the option to FEEL how you choose, but REACT). When the "milk" spills don't make a huge fuss over it, clean it up, polish yourself off, think of this post and laugh because you're probably going to be better off than you were before! There are many surprises in life disguised as a "spills". Happy tipping! LOL ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment