About Me

My photo
I'm simply a design of God. I create what he tells me to create. Some call me a hairstylist, makeup artist, stylist, poet, designer, writer, painter... I call me B.Ross the great "I AM".

Monday, November 25, 2013

Subconscious Thoughts From "The Heart" - By B. Ross

Oh bitter heart of mine, you lie to yourself pretending to still hold warmth but you are cold /
You desire the bliss of lovers yet chuckle at the not so happy endings / You long to be right more than you long for the light to enter the dark cavity of where purity once lived /
Fairytales of your virgin years now become the horror stories of your future, your heart no longer believes in "US" /
once sweet heart, you've dried and withered from the scorching romances of summer, fall winds sweep your cheek to erase the silent tears you've cried for me, & by snow fall you are as dark as 6 o' clock /
in the end dear heart of mine
you are left with only a portion of life which you've reserved /
you reject anything other than perfection and so, you are left, with only your God. Thank God He's enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment