About Me

My photo
I'm simply a design of God. I create what he tells me to create. Some call me a hairstylist, makeup artist, stylist, poet, designer, writer, painter... I call me B.Ross the great "I AM".

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

OLDIE to me, New to u!

Years ago I wrote this & at the time I was involved with someone I "should" have liked. He was a very sweet man, but of course I found a way to pick at every little flaw and somehow tricked my mind into  wanting him (along with other factors I won't mention). If he came around today I still wouldn't think he was made for me but I can say I would have been a little sweeter. Anyways this post that never was published was called "A lil poem off the top"



So there's this boy that buys me flowers

NO GIMMICKS on random days

we chill when it's hot even when I'm COLD

he's more on the mild, but I'm definitely BOLD

we vibe, we smoke, we paint

he's DOPE

no wonder he makes me S.I.C.K

No comments:

Post a Comment