About Me

My photo
I'm simply a design of God. I create what he tells me to create. Some call me a hairstylist, makeup artist, stylist, poet, designer, writer, painter... I call me B.Ross the great "I AM".

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Something I wrote that I thought I lost...

Can we just lay?

lay here speechless so quiet that our own 2 heart beats seem loud as thunder

hold each other like a mother holds her wounded child and if a tear drops ask no questions just kiss it away and stroke my burdened shoulders with your strong hands. Hands that embrace so tight that not even water could slip through the cracks of your fingertips. Silent, lets meditate allowing our spirits to rise exchanging messages of clarity words mean nothing to me, what's said will never matter as much as what you do, so silence yourself while you lay here next to me, let the confusion fade like incense burning. Let the rhythm sooth us as the records turning... Can we just lay? 777- B.Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment