About Me

My photo
I'm simply a design of God. I create what he tells me to create. Some call me a hairstylist, makeup artist, stylist, poet, designer, writer, painter... I call me B.Ross the great "I AM".

Monday, June 10, 2013

Learn.

Today I watched a documentary exposing the corruption of our government. None of what I saw surprised me because I've known that many of the disease and viruses that plague us as a people have been man made, injected in insects such as mosquitoes and tics, and spread as bio warfare on our own people. What I got out of this was however very interesting. I realized that WE the tax payers intrust and enable the government to control our  land, heck its our money that pays their salary! Because they do so well with hiding their intentions of scientific studies we are blinded by these attacks. The less we come together as a people the more TIME the government has to create all kinda of disease and even creatures to keep us as their slaves (like the humanzee, now picture that mixed with you not being able to own a firearm! How could we defend ourselves against that?!?).  Here is my challenge for you for the week ( hold me accountable so I do it too!): For every meaningless Facebook, twitter, or Instagram post you make you need to post one that holds value. This post can be a fact, a quote, a discovery, or something educational. Imagine if we all shared something interesting that we knew! It could spark someones passion to research more!  We need to lead together before one day we wake up to a world of chaos (which is occurring somewhere right now) Don't SLEEP. Get money, get a passport, read books, and be prepared. 

No comments:

Post a Comment