About Me

My photo
I'm simply a design of God. I create what he tells me to create. Some call me a hairstylist, makeup artist, stylist, poet, designer, writer, painter... I call me B.Ross the great "I AM".

Monday, June 3, 2013

Tatted up? Or Telling tales?

 
 
 
ALL of my tattoos are inspired by something. This Tree happened to be a cover up for a tattoo I got in Arabic that just so happened to mean nothing according to a friend from Sudan I met years after. The reason I chose this gnarly tree was because there is a quote that I often repeat to those I meet and that is "A people without knowledge of their history is like a TREE without roots" Marcus Garvey. The three birds represent my sisters and I... I will always respect them and take with me the things that they have taught me. This tattoo is still in progress because I want to dedicate this tree to my entire family, they are my ROOT. Maybe I will add more birds or maybe I'll add names and make them look like branches. Regardless of anything I have NO REGRETS.

No comments:

Post a Comment