About Me

My photo
I'm simply a design of God. I create what he tells me to create. Some call me a hairstylist, makeup artist, stylist, poet, designer, writer, painter... I call me B.Ross the great "I AM".

Monday, June 17, 2013

Truth.

To most ppl I appear as an open book but nobody really knows 100% of me. So many things I actually leave unsaid because I know some people can't communicate effectively ... Or struggles I go through that would take more than a 15 min conversation to understand. People "ain't got time" but the blessing in that is it forces me to allow God to occupy more of my time. He knows every moment I'm alone I'm talking to him, confiding, & being my pure self unfiltered & questioning his place for me & what I can do better, how to be more still. I need to be less available mentally from this world & physically to the ppl of the world. It's important that in the midst of spiritual growth I distance myself to allow a clear vision on THE PURPOSE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment