About Me

My photo
I'm simply a design of God. I create what he tells me to create. Some call me a hairstylist, makeup artist, stylist, poet, designer, writer, painter... I call me B.Ross the great "I AM".

Monday, January 11, 2010

Anytime; ANYplace ...

So after a year of being single & having a couple of flings here & there I realized that I miss PASSION. The older I become the more free I feel about expressing my sensuality & I become more comfortable with addressing my sexuality. As a woman we are trained to keep what, where, & who we want on the low but every once in awhile you'll run across a spirit just as free as you & that's when things get fun. I miss that. I miss the passion of really liking someone to the point it's almost love & feeling such a energy around them that you don't care who is watching or where you are it's like you have to have them right there.... what better way to express this than through this song....enjoy lovers ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment