About Me

My photo
I'm simply a design of God. I create what he tells me to create. Some call me a hairstylist, makeup artist, stylist, poet, designer, writer, painter... I call me B.Ross the great "I AM".

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Dear Lover Friend,

Can't deny that it's attraction that made me aim to get it,
glad you made a move coz I was too shy to admit it
now weeks are passing and I'm still letting you hit, cant quit it, coz I like the way you feel up in it
never kiss and tell I keep our meetings on the low
I think the fun would be lost if I let our secret show
I don't express it but I get upset when it's time to go
you keep me wanting more as if there's parts of you I have yet to explore
I'm trapped in by this lust that mental knows aint right but it never stops me from transforming into your concubine for the night feeling like The Roots "you making sounds like the vibe got you reaching your heights" roll with the one that's breaking you off....I keep it tight lyyykkkkkeee lol ;)


Enjoy The Roots video "Break You Off"
"Keep each other thirsty
Kisses like Hershey
But lips is sealed
'Cause we don't need the controversy
I say I'm in town, You say you want it in the worst way




No comments:

Post a Comment