About Me

My photo
I'm simply a design of God. I create what he tells me to create. Some call me a hairstylist, makeup artist, stylist, poet, designer, writer, painter... I call me B.Ross the great "I AM".

Sunday, January 3, 2010

"Like Badu Ima tell you the truth...

Every new year we hype ourselves up to believe that in some magical way there is a new beginning... The truth is there is no such thing as a new beginning but WE CAN start a new ending! Think of "BAG lady" carrying all that crap on her back as she tries to move forward. The truth is she may not be able to start her journey over but she can drop off some of her baggage as she continues to travel; so people I encourage you in 2010 to "PACK LIGHT!" (SN: I love this LV garbage bag pic I found! What great symbolism that no matter what TRASH is wrapped in its still trash! Let him/her *cough* I mean it go)






No comments:

Post a Comment