About Me

My photo
I'm simply a design of God. I create what he tells me to create. Some call me a hairstylist, makeup artist, stylist, poet, designer, writer, painter... I call me B.Ross the great "I AM".

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What the FREAK!?!

So as you all may or may not know I am VERY vocal about my opinions on most every topic especially SEX. I feel like from a womans perspective we have been made to mask our physical desires & wants. You would think that along with voting rights women would be liberated from these sexual double standards that clearly still exist. The truth is there is NO right way to have casual sex. If a single woman is a "hoe" for exploring her inner sex kitten then what are men? What difference does it make if you screw 10 men in 10 days or 10 men in 10 years?? You still have experienced the same amount of variety "10 IS 10". Now that we have the foundation of topic cleared up let's get to the REAL point. FREAKS;; some men say they don't trust a "freak" in fear that sex is all she is after & she is incapable of being in a monogamous relationship, my reply to that would be THAT'S BULLSHIT stop believing it! If men didn't really want a "freak" they wouldn't cheat. All men & women want the same thing, someone who is kind, LOYAL, trusting, & has great SEX. In order to be fully fulfilled in a relationship all parts of it must be in sync, so because a woman is vocal about her sexual behavior it does not negate from her capability to be a trustworthy "down ass" chick, in fact she is probably more likely to be just fit for a wife due to her willingness to PLEASE her man. In no way am I promoting promiscuity, as I mature DAILY I find that my body should be held sacred & not every man who woo's me should enter my temple unless he has ALL of me but I am simply killing the myth that a woman can't be freaky & a good girl at the same time. You have to look deeper into that person to make the assumption & not on sexual actions. Just like men women LUST & want to test drive that "thang" before they buy. A SMUT is the one you have to look out for, SMUTS have no life, no goals, no sense of companionship & only know how to open those legs .

Well it's been real I'm OUT.

B.Ross (Former PROUD freak! *in 2010 I've decided to close the cookie jar... maybe.)

No comments:

Post a Comment