About Me

My photo
I'm simply a design of God. I create what he tells me to create. Some call me a hairstylist, makeup artist, stylist, poet, designer, writer, painter... I call me B.Ross the great "I AM".

Monday, January 18, 2010

"I have a DREAM...

So;; while most people were relaxing & reflecting on this beautiful MLK holiday I had a hands on salon interview & LANDED the job ;) It didn't dawn on me the significance of this day until my teacher called & left me a message relating MLK's dream with my dream that is coming true right in front of me. I almost had a moment when I thought about how blessed I am to be living a dream, a dream that is possible because of those before me. Another sign hit me today as I was watching the Rosa Parks story on BET. There was a scene when the barber shop was worked by all black hands yet owned by the white man, funny I now work in a salon OWNED by a lovely BLACK couple! Oh what a day (DREAM)...



No comments:

Post a Comment