About Me

My photo
I'm simply a design of God. I create what he tells me to create. Some call me a hairstylist, makeup artist, stylist, poet, designer, writer, painter... I call me B.Ross the great "I AM".

Saturday, January 9, 2010

What I meant to say ....

Ok so I was B.S'n; my mind is still scattered so I'm going to share random thoughts! You can hit me up on twitter @Blushed_BRoss if you want to go in detail on any of them.

  • "MEN SUCK!" & "WOMEN SUCK!" (but not all of them!)
  • YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL! (although your mind is trained to believe not)
  • I SHOULD HAVE SAT ON ((YOUR)) FACE
  • THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS THE "PERFECT ONE" JUST THE HONEST ONE!
  • MONEY WON'T GIVE YOU AN "O" TRUST ME I'VE TRIED IT.
  • NO MANNERS = NO FRIENDSHIP
  • IF YOU DON'T KNOW A WORD GOOGLE IT! (Because if you don't not only will I think you are illiterate but I'll think you lack the common sense use your sources.)
  • gsddgsgdHFFHIHFSDBHJDJAAhilhfdlhflihfihfsli (i'M DONE!)

No comments:

Post a Comment