About Me

My photo
I'm simply a design of God. I create what he tells me to create. Some call me a hairstylist, makeup artist, stylist, poet, designer, writer, painter... I call me B.Ross the great "I AM".

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Naked with thoughts...


Badu playing on the stereo...

Vanilla candle burning ...

Lights off.

Fan turning ...

Queen bed.

& me ...

Lying there naked with thoughts I unconsciously count the 3 seconds it takes for each breeze of Air to sweep my body from my nape to my toes

Shut eyes embracing the darkness, I breathe, then I spark this --

J walking, fast talking, city lights in my mind

Remembering when the city of New York was mine--

At least my old block that is

86Th. I take the 1 downtown feeling the urge to see who I can find --damn he's fine

Side tracked my dream skips to HE.

The HE I never speak of, just devour every piece of, every week on Thursday night--

"Hello Mr. Afternoon"

"Mr.Light skin butter pecan brown"

A short glance in his eyes for a fear of being lost

Deep kisses from this lover put my heart on defrost

As I turn around he lightly creeps up my back with the tip of his fingers, pulls me close from behind & the smell of his skin still lingers ...

quick shiver-- the switch of my body wakes me from my dream,that right before I would cum if this was reality--

Still the breeze from the fan hits my inner thigh & I'm chilled

naked with my thoughts my womanhood is revealed...


No comments:

Post a Comment