About Me

My photo
I'm simply a design of God. I create what he tells me to create. Some call me a hairstylist, makeup artist, stylist, poet, designer, writer, painter... I call me B.Ross the great "I AM".

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

"Thinking of the many faces of men...NONE are him.

For the last couple of years I have had a dream of this man, I don't know who he is or what he looks like... but HE is love. I actually FEEL this man in my dreams he holds me, talks to me but in a whisper way where words are muffled and when I wake I feel this warmth. It's crazy what can occur while you sleep & how pictures can be painted in your mind & you awake and remember them like it's real life... I think dreams are PRE life. I truly believe that some dreams are messages from God giving you a preview of what's to come & it will come if you let it. The song below "Love is Blind" is referring to man in the flesh but I feel like this about the man in my dreams. Every time I have a "loverfriend" I feel like I'm cheating, BUT cheating myself because I can tell off bat that HE is not the him I dream of, I'm just pretending ...I imagine the faces of men but NONE are him.
(LISTEN)


No comments:

Post a Comment