About Me

My photo
I'm simply a design of God. I create what he tells me to create. Some call me a hairstylist, makeup artist, stylist, poet, designer, writer, painter... I call me B.Ross the great "I AM".

Friday, January 22, 2010

"Call me crazy... I'm real with MINES.

I'm beat so I'm going to make this post quick! After another go getting grind hard week I found the time to converse with Pam Mines (Author of "God Chose Me" http://www.luvemlikeminespublishing.com/). I won't go into detail about the convo but long story short it was based on the fact that being honest about how you feel & what you want is OK as long as you don't allow your emotions to run your life. She told me she was proud of me because even though I do want that "somebody" I def don't limit myself on the pleasures of life & happiness! As I always tell myself & my ladies 'The King will appear when the Queen IS READY" So with that said If I like you ...(SO WHAT) it doesn't mean if you don't like me back my heart will be broken chances are I LIKE someone different every week! NEVER LET 'EMOTIONS' RUN YOUR LIFE... everything is exactly as it should be, all the things you lack are because in a way unseen they are unhealthy for you. Rejoice that God is able to see what we can't ;)

(PRESS PLAY... Lyrics are DOPE)

1 comment:

  1. This is what I needed to read right about now... So on point! Thx girl.

    ReplyDelete